Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Schlafly Tasmanian IPA

 

Our next review will be Schalfly's Tasmanian IPA. Schoolie will sip, sniff, and scratch from the comfort of his own sofa in his sitting room, whilst I shall have the pleasure of doing so in the Schlafly Tap Room in my soon-to-be home St. Louis. (I managed to book my flight to St. Louis during the Superbowl in which my current home will be competing. Anyone would think I'm a clueless ageing foreigner completely out of touch with the culture of adopted home. I wonder if my flight wil be empty.)

Update: just checked the website, and this seasonal may just have ended its... season. So, the backup plan is the Oatmeal Stout. Schoolie can try one of these while I move on to the Rauchbier, Tripel, Weizenbock, and cask Scotch Ale.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment